1) Business Name: JUS’ 4 KIDS
2) Product Name: Cina-bun recipe
3) Category: Recipes
4) Age Group selling to: All
5) Boy or Girl preferred: Both
6) Advertising: “So good! So tasty! And yet there still so easy to make. “I wish I had the recipe.” Well now you do. Get one of the easiest recipes ever for cinnamon buns.
8) Word Count: 38
9) Description: (See Below)
My product is a recipe that is so easy, and so good to eat. The recipe is for cinabuns. You can go to almost any grocery store and buy packaged biscuit dough. This dough can be used as the dough for the cinabuns.
All you have to do is take every individual piece of biscuit dough and flatten it out into a strip. Rub butter on both sides of the biscuit. After that take cinnamon and sugar, then pour on to your acquired taste.
The next step is to roll each strip. Put them on a greased pan and put them in the oven at 450 degrees for fifteen minutes. Then enjoy!