1) Business Name: Kid’s Game Group
2) Product Name: Colorful Maze
3) Category: Games
4) Age Group selling to: 8 – 18
5) Boy or Girl preferred: Both
6) Advertising: If you like games why don’t you create your own?
8) Word Count
9) Description: (See Below)
We decided to create our own board game. We did it one afternoon when we got together for some play time after school. We will share the rules of the game with you and you can create your own board game. We hope you have some fun with our game and even try to create your own game. It is not that hard to do. We are excited that other kids will try our game and have some fun at it. Enjoy!
Object of the Game:
The object of the game is to land on as many red spaces you can. You get 5 points for red, 2 for yellow, -1 (lose 1)for blue and -3 (lose 3)for orange. Keep track of points on a sheet of paper and add it all up at the end of the game. The person with the most points wins. You have to go from the start of the maze to the end of the maze.
Rules of our game:
- 1. Roll the dice and go however many spaces you roll. Read the instructions on the space you land on and do what it says.
- 2. The max of people is 5.
- 3. If you land on a red box pick up a card.
- 4. Blue is miss a turn and yellow is go to the next yellow box.
- 5. If you land on orange go back to start. If you land on a ladder you can go across to the one it points to. By choice.
Things you need to do to create your board game.
Make cards with instructions on them, like go to a certain square, move back a number of spaces or forward a number of spaces, smile, etc.
Make a board. When you are designing the game board remember that it’s a maze so do lots of twists and turns and color. Basically draw a number of boxes or circles and color them different colors.