What are skills?
- talking or communicating
- friendships or working with others
- problem solving
- getting something done
- influencing someone to do something
- caring for others
- social media
- fixing somthing
The skills you use in your everyday lives are the same skills used in business?
The more skills you develop now and as you develop as a person – the better prepared you will be for business?
What is experience?
Every activity you do is experience.
- making your bed – demonstrates ability to do a job daily and with a level of quality
- getting to school organized and on time daily
- playing with others
- completing your school work
- completing responsibilities at home – cleanup, putting things away or helping your parents around your home