Helpful tips on planning and/or getting prepared for your lemonade stand business
- Grab a pad of paper and a pencil and start scribbling down some ideas and doodle a little
- Write a business plan to work through the many things you need to consider
- Prepare a budget on the cost of all the things you need and the expected sales of lemonade
- Choose a name for your lemonade
- Create some advertising to raise awareness on your business
- Consider some promotional ideas to assist you with product sales
- You may want to put a recommendation together to sell the idea to a parent, partner or friend
- Consider our book, The kids’ Guide To Business to help you develop your business
- Consider getting a business club together to work through the development of your business
- Write an executive summary to present to investors (parents) who will provide you with the money to get your lemonade stand business started
- Get the financing (money) you need to get your lemonade stand business started,
- Consider contacting the media to get some coverage.
- Review our business basics program
- Review our entrepreneurship program
- Examine how to make a profit in our Business Basics – Profit section
- If you do choose to set-up a lemonade stand, please make sure that you review your own personal safety with an adult. Make sure you are safe at all times.
- Go for it and have some fun!
Please consider our book “The Kids’ Guide To Business” to help kids learn about & experience business and prepare for careers. It is a helpful book for your lemonade stand business project.