3. “I help people find employees.”
4. “We help people with medical emergencies, vehicle collisions, rescue situations, fire fighting and many other rolls.”
6. “I do clothing design and sales.”
7. “I create ideas for our clients that help them sell their products.”
1. “I get to ask people lots of questions about anything and everything under the sun.”
2. “I try to be entertaining…..to relate to my listeners.”
5. “I do designs for companies who require artwork and illustration on their products.”
We have listed links below to our “e-Mentoring Program For Kids” to help you find the answers and more importantly to learn about each of these careers.
Congratulations from TeachingKidsBusiness.com! You have taken another big step in developing your business skills and career preparation. You will find this to be a very helpful skill, as you use it daily. Don’t stop here!